8 Rules For a Successful DateOn by
In order to find someone that you can spend the rest of your life with, you have to date. It is the process through which you meet women and find out if you have anything in common with them. But in order to make a good impression on the women that you are dating, you need to know how to conduct yourself.
If you want to meet new women, you need to be friendly and try to go out and make new friends. Meeting more people, even other men, is a great way to eventually meet a woman that you can spend the rest of your life with. Sometimes your male friends will have a single sister or have a single lady friend that they can set you up with. Getting out will also allow you to explore new places and get involved in fun new activities. All of these things can lead to you meeting a new woman.
Some guys know how to date and always seem to being going out with someone new. But there are also guys out there that haven’t had a date in so long they can’t remember the last date they had. Some guys have never been on a date because they are so shy or are just terrible at making new friends. It doesn’t matter what type of guy we are talking about, there are some common sense rules that apply to every guy in order for a date to be considered successful.
So, when you get a date with a beautiful girl, you need to be able keep her around long enough to decide whether or not the two of you have anything in common. Some guys might ask “How do you do that?” In order to ensure that your first date is not a complete disaster, you should follow important dating rules.
1. When you are getting ready for your date, remember that good hygiene is a must. But be careful not to go overboard on the aftershave. The look you want will depend on where you are going on your first date. If it is somewhere fancy, be sure and dress up. If you are going out for pizza, nice jeans and a dressy shirt may suffice. At the very least, you need to be cleanly dressed in nice looking clothes. Remember that you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Make sure that your first impression is a good one.
2. You should always be on time. Being late is a huge problem on a first date. Leave early if there is any chance that you will hit any delays.
3. If you are going out to eat and the restaurant takes reservations, then make them. Most women love a guy that is in attentive, can plan ahead and takes the time to make this special arrangement.
4. When you are with your date, pay attention to her. Every first date is somewhat awkward and you need to try to put her at ease and show that you are a sensitive, caring guy. Show an interest in what she is saying and listen attentively. Look at her when she speaks and give her your undivided attention. Ask her questions about herself and her hobbies or interests.
5. Compliment your date on the way she is dressed. Most women put a lot of time and effort into looking great and they appreciate it when you notice. Most women want to hear that they look beautiful.
6. When you are dating, remember that it is supposed to be fun! It can be exciting to meet new people, even if you decide that this person is not the right one for you. If you do really like this woman, and she has fun too, she will probably want to see you again. It’s a lot easier to create a connection with someone when you are having fun.
7. This one is kind of obvious, but don’t drink so much that you get drunk. That will make a terrible first impression. You don’t want your date having to call a cab to take you home. I seriously doubt that you will ever hear from her again.
8. It should go without saying that you should never date a married woman. Most women are not going to leave their husbands for you and if she is out with you, then she is probably not the woman for you. If you actually date her, you will end up wondering who else she is seeing.
Keep these tips in mind when you go on a date. They may seem simple and if they do then great. It means you already have a good idea of what to do. There are a lot of guys out there that don’t show up dressed appropriately, who don’t focus on their date or who don’t treat her like she is special. Many times these guys wonder they don’t have a girlfriend.